Financial Analyst Vacancy in JP Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. job vacancies are released. JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. It is the largest bank in the United States and the world’s largest bank by market capitalization.
JPMorgan Chase is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Job Description and Responsibilities
You are a strategic thinker passionate about driving solutions in financial analysis. You have found the right team.
As the Financial Analysis Professional in our Financial Analysis team, you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm. You will analyze and preparing key financial measures including expenses, headcount, and key performance metrics, while always thinking of and devising ways to streamline and minimize cycle times through automated applications and process improvement. You will also assist with strategic direction and decision making across the Staff functions. In addition, you will assist the department and other team members with special projects or components of other projects as needed
- Financial budgeting, month-end close, reporting, forecasting and analysis
- Efficiency reporting, analytics and strategy – including, but not limited to – location strategy, span of control, reporting and analytics
- Tracking performance metrics, creating presentations, and generally providing financial analysis on a variety of topics to senior management
- Performing variance analysis to understand the key drivers of the results and presenting commentary to FP&A managers, line of business/Function CFOs, and business leaders explaining changes from prior forecasts/budgets.
- Helping design new reports and dashboards to efficiently deliver the financial results to senior management
- Enhancing controls and streamlining processes, introducing automation where possible
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.