Financial Analyst Vacancy in JP Morgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. job vacancies for March 2023 are released. JPMorgan Chase & Co. vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational financial services company headquartered in New York City and incorporated in Delaware. It is the largest bank in the United States and the world’s largest bank by market capitalization.
JPMorgan Chase is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Company Name: JPMorgan Chase & Co
Post Name/Designation: Financial Analyst
Qualification: CMA / CA / CIMA / MBA
Experience: 6-8 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
You are a strategic thinker passionate about driving solutions in Financial Analysis. You have found the right team. As the “Financial Analyst in our Commercial Banking team , you will spend each day defining, refining and delivering set goals for our firm.
- Support and partner with Business Leads via tactical and strategic assistance to accelerate business priorities
- Experience in Business profitability/Credit Reporting
- Experience in consolidation of financial information from various teams for preparation of reports.
- Expert knowledge in segment P&L and credit risk analysis
- Experience in working with large data sets using excel and Essbase
- Experience in budget and forecast support
- Analyzing operating results and key cost and revenue generators (Revenues/Expenses/Capital & Across LOBs)
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.