Financial Analyst Vacancy in UnitedHealth Group for CMA/CFA/MBA/MCom/BCom
UnitedHealth Group job vacancies for March 2023 are released. UnitedHealth Group vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is a for-profit American multinational managed healthcare and insurance company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services.
UnitedHealth Group is a health care and well-being company with a mission to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone. We are 340,000 colleagues in two distinct and complementary businesses working to help build a modern, high-performing health system through improved access, affordability, outcomes and experiences.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Financial Analyst with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll work on an elite team with experts who are guiding our success and writing our future.
- Performing Financial Analysis – Analyzing P&L/BS, provide insights translating to business results and identifying KPIs
- Preparing Financial Reporting – actively participating in monthly close activities and delivering financial reports and dashboards
- Performing Financial Planning – Preparing Operational and Investment/P&L Budgeting, Variance analysis, Headcount planning and forecasting
- Develop, perform, and manage the analyses of business and financial metrics as well as performance measures
- Work closely with the business to develop, recommend, and establish strategies, plans and processes to improve profitability and cost efficiencies
- Analyzing business trends and/or data points that fall outside the norm (i.e., outliers) and provides appropriate explanations.; leads and aligns financial forecasts and long-range planning processes with our business partners
- Assisting Business partners in building financial models and scenarios as a key input for business planning decisions in areas such as capital deployment, sourcing, product development, marketing strategies, and acquisitions
- Assisting in annual budget processes, incorporating business initiatives, economic trends, and operational efficiency, Aligns’ budget to business strategies and gains alignment from business partners
- Demonstrating full working knowledge of enterprise-wide data sources (GL and non-GL), and incorporates the information into analyses.
- Attention to detail, analytically minded
- Self-driven, self-managed and team player
- Focus on Customers & business
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and work ethics
- Fair understanding of revenue cycle, cash flow and different payment modes
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.