Genpact Hiring CMA for Management Trainee Cost Accounting Role
Genpact job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.
Genpact vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Analysis of difference between Goods Receipts and Invoice Receipts due to timing difference and process the necessary adjustments. and ensure the inventory is recorded correctly for the period
- Review of stock on hand, whether needs to be lot graded. Updating lot tagging in the system for those lots marked to be lot graded.
- Review of accounts by products to verify purchase price variances and Subcontract variances. Any adjustment needs to be reviewed and re classed to COGS or the B/S inventory account.
- Perform monthly inventory reconciliation comparing the perpetual inventory report (Semi Finished Goods for Internal Products) to reports from the internal manufacturing plants ERP system. Ensure correct Inventory population is included and reconciled to the General ledgers.
- Identify whether there are any stock deviations between ERP and Third Party Contract Manufacturing Organizations stock confirmations and whether the variances require reserve for stock on hand (e.g. reserve recognition, correct inventory reserve release according to sell through/ scrapping).
- Review lots tagged within internal manufacturing plants ERP system within the period to determine any requirement for Inventory reserves. Any reserves identified will be posted in to SAP.
- Posting Journal Entries to Reserves Creation and amortization
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts pertaining to Inventory Reserves Accounts
How to Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.