Siemens Hiring Business Administration Professional CA/CMA/MBA
Siemens job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Siemens Limited is a technology company focused on industry, infrastructure, digital transformation, transport as well as transmission and generation of electrical power. It is the flagship listed company of Siemens AG in India.
The company’s business structure is well oriented in meeting the needs of the industry in improving efficiency, quality, flexibility and speed. With its wide-ranging portfolio, market-oriented organization structure, global technology leadership and strong local competence, the company is in a good position to partner with the country in sustainable growth.
Siemens vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Individual contributor and part of the factory commercial team in Pondicherry factory for BP, reporting to the Factory commercial head and responsible for the Financial KPI’s of the Factory
- Preparation of and calculation of CAPEX investments and initiate approvals, coordination for creation of investment order, monitoring CWIP / Asset Capitalization and ensuring the costs are accounted properly. Tracking proper depreciation accounting
- Preparation of monthly/qrtly MIS reports of KPIs (Revenue, Profit, Inventory, FCF), ensure timely actions of booking the revenue and costs initiating action for rectification.
- Proper Inventory management in close coordination with Procurement, Logistics, Production for regular planning and monitoring of inventory, ensure entries of Inventory provision and Knock Down Factors
- Month end closing activities for factory, passing the accounting entries as required
- Close coordination with logistics for incoming and outgoing material movements and coordination with GBS to ensure booking of Vendor Invoice and Customer Invoice
- Liaison with the stakeholders for Export and Imports transactions and ensure adherence of statutory guidelines company processes
- Responsible for keeping the KPI’s of Webcycle, GR/IR, MTO, GIT green for factory
- Liaison with taxation department for taxation related matters and coordination with Insurance department for insurance covers and claims and ensure proper accounting
- Coordination with SRE for the purpose of ensuring the proper cost booking is done and monitoring of the same month on month
- Ensure proper fulfillment of Physical Stock taking, Physical Asset Verification, Cost Audit, Quarterly Audit, ICFR Audit. Ensure proper adherence and fulfillment of ICFR requirements.
- Helping in Preparation of Factory Budget and interaction with the BU management and HQ for finalization
- Preparation of Product Costing and maintenance of records for any new or existing products
- Ensure timely removal of Scrap and accounting of the same following the Scrap related compliance guidelines
- Close interaction with BP Sales team and RMA BU for proper forecasting and reporting deviations
- Involvement and adherence to all statutory / internal guideline applicable to factory including EHS, Quality and Other along with the Factory Manager.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.