Manager Accounts Vacancy for CA/CMA (Direct Contact)
CA and CMA job vacancies for January 2023 are released. The client is part of a very large group with varied interests in building material Industry They have a tie up with one of the foreign entities and are looking for someone to head the Accounts and Finance departments to head the accounting function for the company. Manufacturing exposure is a must.
CA and CMA vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Post Name: Head of Accounts and Finance
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana
Qualification: CA / CMA
Salary: Maximum ₹20 lakh
- Closing of Balance Sheet, Cost Accounting, Finance/ Commerce Statutory Compliance (GST, IT), Working with Banks
- Preparation & Closing of Balance sheet, Cost Accounting, Statutory Compliances, Financial & Production MIS Dashboards, Working with Banks for Credit Facilities, Tally/ERP Experience, Should be able to Handle Team.
- Responsible for Budgeting, Accounting, Financial Statements
- Prepare & Maintian Cashflow
- Statutory Returns (GST, IT, TDS, etc), Vendor Payments, Reconciliations
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organizations needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to staff as requested
- Should be able to do Financial and Production MIS/Dashboards to the management
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures and regulations for any necessary entities
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Process employee reimbursements including managing foreign employee charges and reconcile accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts
- Respond to inquiries from staff regarding budgets, deposits, disbursement and grant reporting requests
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule
- Process Salary TDS Returns and report payroll taxes for the organization
- Perform basic office management duties as requested
- Company Secretarial Works
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here or contact S Krishnan at +918309618146.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.