Big 4 Training – Trainee Vacancy in PwC for BCom/BBA Graduates
PwC training vacancies for April 2023 are released. PwC internship vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
PricewaterhouseCoopers is an international professional services brand of firms, operating as partnerships under the PwC brand. It is the second-largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms, along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG.
Job Description and Responsibilities
A career in our Indirect Tax practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients meet and manage their tax obligations across unique but ever changing tax specialties. You’ll advise clients on their local and overseas tax affairs, while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis, managing indirect taxes, dispute resolution, and global enterprise tax solutions.
Our team helps our clients optimise cash flow and reduce risk by managing challenges related to indirect taxes. You’ll support our clients with all aspects of indirect taxation related to global, regional and domestic projects as well as comprehensive restructuring and reporting value added tax projects.
Our Indirect Tax practice acts as a business partner in the strategic management of indirect taxes for our clients. We are well positioned to service all their needs and ensure that their business is fully optimised and compliant. The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Analyst will include the following:
- Assisting in advisory and compliance engagements related to Indirect Tax Laws, such as Tax structuring, VAT, Excise and Customs.
- Preparing periodical Indirect Tax compliance such as Excise, Service tax, VAT and CST return, APR/QPR for EOU, STPI, obtaining Statutory Forms from the tax authority.
- Assisting in undertaking reconciliation between books of accounts and figures disclosed in the statutory returns.
- Responsible for the execution of the assigned engagements under the supervision of seniors.
- Working on “News Alerts” for the allotted period and ensuring regular updates on client industries and sharing the critical alerts / news on a regular basis with seniors
- Coordinating with the department for obtaining approvals, registrations, licenses, etc.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.