Trainee Vacancy for Fresher CA Inter/CMA Inter/BCom/MCom
Thyssenkrupp job vacancies for January 2023 are released. ThyssenKrupp AG is a German industrial engineering and steel production multinational conglomerate. It is the result of the 1999 merger of Thyssen AG and Krupp and has its operational headquarters in Duisburg and Essen.
Thyssenkrupp vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Assisting in Preparation of Cost reports for IT Services
- Assisting in data preparation for Actualization/ True-up & Invoicing
- Assisting for Quarterly Forecast & Annual Budgeting
- Preparing data for presentations to Management
- Ensuring the costs are flowing to correct Service cost center
- Maintaining Headcount list & assigning cost centers to new resources and updating it as and when required.
How to Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.