CMA/CA/MBA as Finance Specialist Required in Hitachi Energy India Limited
Hitachi Energy India Limited job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Hitachi Energy India Limited vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Hitachi Energy India Limited (formerly known as ABB Power Products and Systems India Limited) is the Indian arm of Hitachi Energy – a global leader in power technologies, providing the most comprehensive grid portfolio across the entire value chain.
From setting up first factory in Vadodara in 1962 to investing in the entire ecosystem – R&D centers, academia, customer learning centers, employees and suppliers, operations have grown manifold to deliver on the evolving needs of India’s power sector.
Job Description and Responsibilities
As Finance Fiduciary Controller the responsibilities include assisting the CFO of the company in overseeing preparation of company’s financial reports, help in monitoring KPIs and report escalations. Additional responsibilities include ensuring compliance with internal guidelines, audits, internal controls and procedures as well as external regulatory requirements and coordinating with various stake holders/ departments on behalf of CFO
- Assists CFO in all responsibilities related to compliance of various statutory and non-statutory requirements.
- Financial statement – Oversees preparation of financial statements in the appropriate format for inclusion in timely filings with regulatory agencies.
- Internal controls – Ensures transparency in financial reporting and disclosures. Leads Internal Control over Financial Reporting compliance and reporting for the General Accounting team.
- Analysis – Performs analysis of accounts and highlights discrepancies/anomalies for correction. Serves as escalation point for complex accounting transactions.
- Accounting guidelines – Assists in enforcement and implementation of internal accounting and reporting guidelines and compliance with external accounting regulations.
- Taxes – Supports preparation of company tax return and related tax processes. Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting Support month-end and year-end close process. Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings Assist in developing and documenting business processes, Table of authority, Management instructions and other policies, as may be required Co-ordination with various departments /Stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.