Genpact With a startup spirit and 95,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the worlds biggest brands and we have fun doing it. Now, were calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Genpact s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|00 to 05+ Years
Job Description/Skills Required
- Process purchase requisition and supplier-set up
- Handle email inquiries from internal customers, as well as external vendors. Delivering professional, effective, high quality service and assistance before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met
- Keep records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken
- Act as liaison pertaining to Accounts Payable team etc
- Develop communication between customers to have a smooth transaction
- Ability to perform and resolve query of a customer to build a better relationship
- Supervise generic email box for incoming queries and acknowledge them as per SLA
- Keep track of all requests received, either through ticket or manual tracker, for efficiency and follow-up purposes
- requesters/co-functional teams to provide quicker resolutions
- Follow up with Suppliers/Vendors wherever required
- Provide periodic updates to users/impacted parties on the status of the ticket/issue raised
- Transfer/Raise inquiries to appropriate teams for resolution
- See opportunities to improve/streamline process
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.