HCL Technologies is an Indian multinational IT services and consulting firm headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for HCL Technologies s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Company Name||HCL Technologies|
|Post Name||Head/VP/GM-Domestic/Offshore Debt Position|
|Salary||6,00,000 – 9,50,000 P.A.|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for managing a team of 30+ FTEs engaged in Transaction and Client Cash services
- Should have good knowledge of Mutual Fund / Hedge Fund products and Capital market
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills written and verbal
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Corporate Actions, Asset servicing, Incomes, Transaction processing, reconciliation, etc.
- Should have knowledge of Capital Markets working in AMCs, broking houses, Registrar/Transfer agents and Custodians
- Should have relevant experience in Market Value Reconciliation, Expense Accounting postings, including Management Fee, Admin Fee and Incentive Fee, Dividend Accrual Reconciliation, Bond Coupon Accrual Reconciliation,
- Exposure to trading instruments like Equities, Options, Bonds, Futures, Spots and Forwards, Bank Debts, Credit Default Swaps (CDS) and Contract for Difference (CFD Swaps).
- Hands on experience in using Bloomberg Terminal for searching information on Corporate Actions, verifying coupon accruals for bonds and Price for securities.
- Bookings of Equities, Futures, Options, CFD, Fixed-Income, ABS, Spots & Forwards and settling the same in its due settlement into the accounting system as per broker.
- Exposure Accounting services of a Custodian Bank
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.