HP Hiring Experienced CA/CPA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA
HP job vacancies for May 2023 are released. HP vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
The second incarnation of Hewlett-Packard, Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, as well as 3D printing solutions.
Company Name: HP
Post Name/Designation: Senior Manager – Record to Report
Qualification: CA / CPA / CMA / CIMA / ACCA
Experience: 10+ Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Applies expert subject matter knowledge to manage staff activities in solving most complex business/technical issues within established policies. Has accountability for a large multi-department area(s) or location(s) with significant impact on business unit results and organizational strategy.
Acts as a key advisor to senior management on the development of overall policies and long-term goals of the organization. Plans, manages and monitors high-end operational/tactical activities of Staff. Recruits and supports development of direct staff members. Position typically reports to Director or above.
- Manages a team of individual contributors, supervisors, and Manager I, that typically support a large and complex business unit or finance function.
- Responsible for hiring, setting and monitoring of annual performance plans, coaching, and career development; ensures that the proper tools are in place to support the team and the processes.
- Leads complex financial analysis for a global business or finance function, exercising a strong understanding of the business to determine the best method for achieving objectives.
- Ensures the accuracy and timeliness of financial reporting and analysis to the business.
- Consults with business leaders to drive and influence strategic decision-making within a broad scope (e.g., long-term business planning, product analysis and development, balancing risk, approving significant deals, etc.)
- Proactively drives process improvement and policy development initiatives that impact the function globally.
- Actively reviews, analyzes, and manages the key controls within the domain of responsibility to ensure compliance with legal and accounting requirements (e.g., GAAP, SBC, AFM).
- Manages external stakeholders (e.g., auditors).
- Provides leadership during implementation of business-wide programs and products.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.