CMA Required in DuPont for Plant Cost Analyst Role
DuPont job vacancies for March 2023 are released. DuPont vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
DuPont de Nemours, Inc., commonly shortened to DuPont, is an American multinational chemical company first formed in 1802 by French-American chemist and industrialist Éleuthère Irénée du Pont de Nemours. The company played a major role in the development of Delaware and first arose as a major supplier of gunpowder.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for new resources for Plant Cost Analyst team within Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) at Hyderabad location. This will support our strategy of centering plant cost accounting and providing standard financial service to business partners.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide monthly transaction inputs to close process orders
- Responsible for the monthly closing of plant ledgers
- Building and validating total product cost by SKU, developing cost standards, participating in the standards cost revaluation process and effectively linking this information to the outlook and PO processes
- Works with various accounting and reporting systems, such as SAP, BI and Business Warehouse to accomplish tasks and must be able to manipulate and organize data for effective presentation
- Analyzes data and translates into meaningful information. Provides management and financial statement users with relevant, comparable, and accurate data for decision making
- Provides support to Operations, including cost analysis, inventory control, product unit cost reporting, identification and tracking of cost savings initiatives and financial reporting for special projects
- Responding to questions on Operations spending, product cost, period expense and proper cost/capital investment project accounting.
- Participates on projects and team initiatives that improve the manufacturing cost accounting practices and procedures
- Adheres to internal control policies and procedures
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.