IBM Hiring Fresher Graduates and Post Graduates
IBM job vacancies for March 2023 are released. IBM vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
IBM has been present in India since 1992. IBM India’s solutions and services span all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances.
IBM has been expanding its footprint in India – and has a presence in over 200 cities and towns across the country – either directly or through its strong business partner network. IBM India has clearly established itself as one of the leaders in the Indian Information Technology (IT) Industry – and continues to transform itself to align with global markets and geographies to grow this leadership position. Widely recognised as an employer of choice, IBM holds numerous awards for its industry-leading employment practices and policies.
Company Name: IBM
Post Name/Designation: Practitioner – Finance and Administration Delivery
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 0-1 Year
Job Description and Responsibilities
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
As Delivery Practitioner, you are responsible for transaction processing In Outsourcing Industry for some Transaction processing/Data Entry/Insurance Verification in Operations.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there s no limit to what you can accomplish here.
- Should have healthcare domain basis knowledge
- Patient/Payor Authorization knowledge/experience will be preferred
- Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 0-1 year work experience in healthcare domain
- Ability to handle queries through calls and Email follow-ups
- Willingness to perform job role in shifts as required
- Good Communication Skills with fluency
- Ability to work under pressure situations
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Experience in handling queries via calls and emails is highly desired
- Follows procedures, comfortable in adapting to transformation within business unit
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge marketing trends
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.