Ultratech Cement Walk-In on 30th Jan 2024 For BCom/MCom and MBA
UltraTech Knowledge Services Centre has been formed with a vision of introducing a Best-in-Class Shared Services Centre with strong focus towards governance and efficiency through digital transformation, end to end process optimization and adoption of Best Practices; with strong data analytics capability for providing business insights for value enhancement.
UKSC focus is to bring centralization of the Finance and Accounts operations within UTCL units for bringing in efficiency through process improvements, process standardization, effective service delivery and optimal deployment of people; thereby generating higher value from the resources deployed.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Process Transformation / Standardization: Provide ideas for process & systems improvements regularly. Conduct UAT for any standard/semi complex process / system change and provide inputs accordingly to the PH.
Quality & Service Delivery Excellence:
- Ensure timely follow-ups with users at RO/Unit teams, P2P and R2R team for rectifications if any in GST data reflecting in system within the prescribed timelines.
- Post validation of GST data, upload the same in a prescribed format in the compliance manager tool Perform manual checks on GST data in the compliance manager tool to ensure accuracy for uploading the same on GST Portal as per statutory guidelines.
- Ensure TDS/TCS Credit received on GST Portal is verified and availed for respective state/region as per statutory guidelines to avoid any variations in the books of accounts.
- Upload GSTR-1 (1.1 lakh per annum)/GSTR-2A (12 lakh per annum)/GSTR-3B (125 crores per annum) data on compliance manager tool as per prescribed timelines. Perform manual checks to ensure accuracy of data on compliance manager tool for upload on GST Portal as per defined timelines.
- Ensure utilization entries for assigned Units/RO are passed within the stated timeline and inform the respective users at RO/Units and R2R teams at every month end.
- Ensure to book Reversal ITC for self consumption and verify the details for ITC from GSTR-2A on the GST Portal along with GST regrouping entries as per the prescribed format and statutory guidelines.
- Ensure cross charge entries and IUT entries are passed as per set guidelines and timelines for assigned RO/zone.
- Perform reconciliation of data from GST Portal of approx 12 lakh per annum and Compliance manager tool as per set process guidelines for assigned units/zones.
- Ensure GST retention exercise of approx 18 crores per annum and credit eligible/ineligible exercise is followed as per set guidelines and timelines for respective units/zones.
- Verify ocean freight, foreign document payments, liability if any, RCM applicability, CIF value and other valid documents if any on import of goods and services for assigned units/zones.
Reporting & MIS: Prepare and submit monthly, quarterly and yearly report on GST data like GST retention, reconciliation data etc basis request from PH. Maintain daily MIS for all statutory payments done for assigned units/zones. Prepare monthly reports in the set formats for Reverse Charge Mechanism (RCM) and submit the same to respective RO. Prepare quarterly GST data report for the assigned units/zone and submit it to PH. Prepare Ad-hoc reports related to GST data for assigned units/zones as and when required by stakeholders.
Pointers to note: Please do not carry laptops. Original Government ID card is must for Security Clearance. Helmet is mandatory for those coming with 2-wheelers. Candidates outside Pune can share their resume on mentioned mail-id, no need to travel for interview.
How to Apply
Contact Sagar Narayankar +917972282411, firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.