Accenture Looking BCom/CA/MBA For Internal Audit Role
Accenture job vacancies for December 2022 are released. Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, offers Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Accenture vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
You will be aligned with our Risk and Compliance vertical and help us perform compliance reviews, publish reports with actions and provide closure guidance as needed. We design & recommend effective controls to mitigate risks and help service delivery team prepare for upcoming client / external audits. You will be working as a part of the Audit team which ensures process & security compliance for all the processes within the organization. You will be responsible for internal audit majorly for outsourcing industry preferably process management and/or service delivery operations. Good to have experience in operational audit, business process review, audit report/testing and internal controls.
- In this role you are required to do analysis and solving of increasingly complex problems
- Your day to day interactions are with peers within Accenture
- You are likely to have some interaction with clients and/or Accenture management
- You will be given minimal instruction on daily work/tasks and a moderate level of instruction on new assignments
- Decisions that are made by you impact your own work and may impact the work of others
- In this role you would be an individual contributor and/or oversee a small work effort and/or team
- Please note that this role may require you to work in rotational shifts
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.