DuPont Recruitment for CMA as Plant Cost Analyst
DuPont job vacancies for February 2023 are released. DuPont vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
At DuPont, we are working on things that matter; whether it’s providing clean water to more than a billion people on the planet, producing materials that are essential in everyday technology devices from smartphones to electric vehicles, or protecting workers in this global pandemic.
If you would like to be a part of a premier multi-industrial company that is delivering sustainable solutions that bring real purpose and value, of a company with collaborative spirit because it believes that we work best when we work together as a team and values the diversity of thought, then DuPont is the company for you!
Our purpose is to empower the world with essential innovations to thrive. We work on things that matter! Get to know our Purpose and make it yours by bringing innovations to market that improve the world, share a commitment to sustainability that makes our planet better and give back to communities in which we work and live.
Get to Experience a collaborative environment where teamwork is celebrated with flexibility that enhances balance and an inclusive atmosphere that is welcoming to all! Have the Opportunity to chart your own course, challenge yourself, and acquire new capabilities to build a rewarding and fulfilling career. We reward employees with competitive pay and incentives to recognize skills, competencies, and contributions to business results.
Company Name: DuPont
Post Name / Designation: Plant Cost Analyst
Experience: 3-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are looking for new resources for plant cost accountant team within Financial Shared Service Center (FSSC) in ASPAC region. This will support our strategy of centering plant cost accounting and providing standard financial service to business partners.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Provide monthly transaction inputs to close process orders
- Responsible for the monthly closing of plant ledgers
- Building and validating total product cost by SKU, developing cost standards, participating in the standards cost revaluation process and effectively linking this information to the outlook and PO processes
- Works with various accounting and reporting systems, such as SAP, BI and Business Warehouse to accomplish tasks and must be able to manipulate and organize data for effective presentation
- Analyzes data and translates into meaningful information. Provides management and financial statement users with relevant, comparable, and accurate data for decision making
- Provides support to Operations, including cost analysis, inventory control, product unit cost reporting, identification and tracking of cost savings initiatives and financial reporting for special projects
- Responding to questions on Operations spending, product cost, period expense and proper cost/capital investment project accounting.
- Participates on projects and team initiatives that improve the manufacturing cost accounting practices and procedures
- Adheres to internal control policies and procedures
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.