Indirect Tax Manager Vacancy in Tata Steel for CA/CMA
Tata Steel job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Tata Steel vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Tata Steel is among the top global steel companies with an annual crude steel capacity of 34 million tonnes per annum. It is one of the world’s most geographically diversified steel producers, with operations and commercial presence across the world.
Job Description and Responsibilities
The position is responsible to assist the Customs team with respect to various import and export transactions
- Conduct periodical review of import and exports transaction (Bill of Entry & Shipping bill review) to ensure customs compliance
- Resolve doubts related to classification, effective rate of duty including Free trade agreements
- Provide guidelines for customs valuation and bill of entry preparation & filing of document for customs clearances
- Finalization of Bills of Entries which are provisionally assessed and provide guidelines thereto
- Conduct periodical review of provisional assessment finalization related to Special Valuation Order (SVB) under Customs and non-SVB cases, if any,
- Monitor SVB order and if any changes required approach to Customs
- Monitor and close pending bonds, Bank guarantee
- Monitor and ensure customs refunds such as Extra Duty refund, Special Additional duty refunds, Pre-deposits refunds
- Handle customs queries raised by external and internal stakeholders
- Draft preliminary responses to the queries raised by statutory authorities/ internal/external authorities
- Ensure CARO and Contingent liability disclosure
- Dealing with all levels across the organisation on a regular as well as need basis for gathering their requirements and resolving the same
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.