Vacancy for Experienced CA/CMA
CA/CMA job vacancies for February 2023 are released. CA/CMA vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- 6 days/week working
- Open to work in all Shifts between 9 am to 1 am
- Comfortable with roster based week-off (no fixed week-off)
- Lead Process Improvement
- Ensure SLA as per TAT and improvement.
- Lead automation in project.
- Strong communication skills and strong control over MS Power point
- Experience and thorough knowledge in domains.
- Good knowledge of Indian Accounting & statutory compliances
- Lead client Engagement
- Performance Management
- Roaster Management and Team plan
- Analysis of Existing process and lead the Efficiency program
- Ticketing tool management, load assignment & work load management
- Provide regular status updates to management team and other key stakeholders to ensure project alignment and timeliness.
- Identify, prioritize, resolve and escalate issues as appropriate and realign priorities as necessary to meet SLA.
- Define and maintain project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risk and issue lists.
- Review current requirements specifications and make recommendations/document improvements like SOPs to the specifications.
- Coordinate and implement necessary requirements that are delivered and executed in line with appropriate time, cost and quality standards.
- Document the process and procedure procedures for the project by partnering with client and support teams to implement controls.
- Move project forward and maintain on-time status.
- Ownership of project P&L with Budget vs actual comparison and taking various steps to control the cost.
- Preparation of SPR and governance with clients on monthly basis.
- Review of MIS & various dashboards on Productivity, Accuracy, TAT adherence, Escalations etc.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.