Infosys BPM recruiting Any Graduate for Associate Lead / Senior Talent Acquisition and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Infosys BPM Ltd., the business process management subsidiary of Infosys Ltd. (NYSE: INFY), was set up in April 2002. Infosys BPM focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivers transformational benefits to its clients through reduced costs, ongoing productivity improvements, and process re-engineering.
|Company Name||Infosys BPO|
|Post Name||Associate Lead/Senior Talent Acquisition|
|Experience||03 to 08+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||19/06/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Enable End to end Recruitment for across experience levels.
- Monitoring, Measuring and improving key performance indicators: Source Mix, Time to hire SLA, Cost per hire etc
- Building Collaborative Partnership with Stakeholders
- Hiring strategy, recruitment planning, developing recruiting capabilities
- Client management, Stakeholder management, SLA management
- Supporting function wide projects, and initiatives
- External Employer Branding
- Research, Analytics & Benchmarking for key skill from the Market
- Technology Enablement
- MIS & Reporting
- Ensuring 100% Compliance to internal processes, and External Regulations
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in Infosys BPM Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with Infosys BPM Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.