KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for KPMG s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
|Post Name||Analyst – Research|
|Experience||00 to 01+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- The financial assessment is performed for suppliers based out of various geographies, mainly US, Europe, Japan, China, etc. and each country has a different way of reporting financials basis the regulation followed
- This entails study of line items on various parameters of regulation followed e.g. IFRS, GAAP, Japanese GAAP etc.
- The core activity is to pull out relevant financial data from the quarterly/ half-yearly /annual accounts of the suppliers and fill-in the standard excel-based template
- Consistently engage with suppliers, communicating the requirements while proactively managing the communication flow throughout, via email/ phone calls
- Additional responsibility includes:
- Deliberating the pending line items/ tasks with onshore leads
- Financial statements retrieval
- Client onboarding into KPMG systems
Click here for Official Notification and Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.