Jindal Steel and Power Hiring CA/CMA For Internal Audit Role
Jindal Steel and Power job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Jindal Steel and Power is an industrial powerhouse with a dominant presence in steel, power, mining, power generation and infrastructure sectors. Part of the US $-18-billion OP Jindal Group this young, agile and responsive company is constantly expanding its capabilities to fuel its fairy tale journey that has seen it grow from nowhere to a US $-3.6-billion business conglomerate. The company has committed investments exceeding US$ 30 billion in the future and has several business initiatives running simultaneously across continents.
Jindal Steel and Power vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Jindal Steel and Power
Post Name: Internal Auditor
Location: Angul, Raigarh
Experience: 3-5 Years
- Execute various tasks to drive the internal audit functions for assigned plants including pre-transaction audit, post-transaction audit and vigilance audit.
- Independently undertaking the field work of audit in various plants.
- Independently involved for design, implementation and monitoring the status of Risk Control Matrix (RCM) of processes covering Finance ,production, PPC, Quality management, Plant Maintenance, Stores area, Purchase & Payable areas.
- Analyze operational and management processes and system controls’ effectiveness and efficiency in view to improve them and propose value-added recommendations.
- Implement risk assessment strategies through analysis of various risks and suggest course of action to mitigate identified risks
- Identify control and process weaknesses, documentation of main control points and provide evidential support for report recommendations.
- Ensuring that statutory compliance and its adherence.
- Discuss the audit findings with auditees and obtain their responses along with timelines.
- Prepare various audit reports with findings and issues identified during the internal audit for further discussions with HoDs.
- Ensure final audit reports are issued with all recommendations agreed and accepted by the audited individual/group, considering materiality, internal controls and documentary evidence along with results.
- Monitor all pending issues, track aging, reminders to auditees for timely closure of issues and escalate overdue matters.
- Suggesting automated controls / processes, wherever possible and following up for its implementation
- Perform special & vigilance audits per management requests & identify red flags by analyzing departmental data, quality data, invoices etc.
- Prepare presentation of summary of audit reports for the Audit Committee to identify areas requiring attention and ensure implementation of any actions agreed along with recommendations.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.