Born in Boulder, Colo. as a simple, comfortable boat shoe, today Crocs™ footwear can be found across the globe and in more than 120 styles for men, women and children. With distinct collections, Crocs offers colorful, lightweight comfort for any occasion and every season.
All Crocs™ shoes are uniquely designed and manufactured using the company’s proprietary closed-cell resin, Croslite™, a technology that gives each pair of shoes the soft, comfortable, lightweight, non-marking and odor-resistant qualities that Crocs wearers know and love. Crocs™ footwear is ideal for casual wear, as well as for professional use and recreational activities.
|CA Inter/CMA Inter/MBA/B.Com
|05 to 10 Years
Manager Finance Vacancy at Crocs For CA Inter/CMA Inter/B.Com/MBA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Taking a proactive role in managing and collecting debts of company debtors
- Evaluating new credit requests and reviewing customers’ credit worthiness
- Ensuring timely payment of debts
- Following up on payments with customers and internal sales team
- Working closely with Accenture team to ensure correct payment application
- Customer Accounts Reconciliation
- Reporting AR Aging on weekly basis
Closing / RTR
- Preparation of Closing Provision Journals
- Ensuring correct revenue and expense booking on a monthly basis
- Balance Sheet Reconciliation
- Perform accurate and timely financial and management reporting including financial closing and analysis, cash flow reporting and analysis
- Co-ordination with Accenture and internal team member on booking of AP expenses, payments to vendors
- Ensuring timely payment other than Accenture team (non-vendor related)
- Reviewing AP Aging Report
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.