Marico Hiring CMA/MBA/MCom/BCom For Business Finance Junior Manager Role
Marico job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Marico Limited is one of India’s leading consumer goods companies providing consumer products and services in the areas of health, beauty and wellness. With its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India, Marico is present in over 25 countries across emerging markets of Asia and Africa.
Marico vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Purpose of the Role is to prepare Brand financial performance. The role holder will also support business finance team in various projects.
- Preparation of Brand Financials (PF and Actuals), Computation of variances with reasons
- Scenario building for MRPs/BTL/SKU Changes/Any other inputs required to support brand team
- Creation of Shadow Financials for the new launches (Competition P&L)
- Understanding of P&L in terms of MRP, Discount, Factory Costs, Freight, etc.
- Understanding the entire backend value chain
- Support to BF team for various projects
- Variance analysis
- Periodic closing activities
- Well versed with Tableau dashboard
- FOH Analysis and reporting for India Business
- Strong understanding of Excel
- Good analytical & presentation skills
- Ability to put forth & drive initiatives
- Basic knowledge in SAP
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.