Established in 1974, Ralson India Ltd. began its modest journey in Ludhiana, manufacturing bicycle tyres and tubes. With time, Ralson advanced into becoming one of India’s leading players in the bicycle tyre industry, as well as expanded into the manufacturing of automobile tyre. Today, Ralson is one of the top 5 industry leaders globally and has become the largest producer and exporter of bicycle tubes and tyres in the country.
|Company Name||Ralson India Ltd.|
|Post Name||Costing Executive|
|Qualification||B.Com With CMA|
|Experience||02 to 07 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Prepare, analyze and report weekly, monthly, quarterly gross margin analysis by brand by customer type
- Assist in month-end closing, prepare journal entries as necessary, analyze inventory evaluation, inventory roll forward
- Prepare collateral reporting
- Coordinate with IT department for system issues, maintenance and development such as production, purchasing, import/export, accounts payable, accounts receivable, import/export IT, receiving, shipping, and other.
- Analyze cost accounting data and assist with cycle count/physical inventories
- Maintain internal control documentation and test internal controls
- Prepare detailed account analysis and reconcile sales, cost and inventory, liability accounts by customer type by division
- Review and analyze inventory and margin reports, conduct research and perform analytical studies in regards to cost analyses and profitability
- Work in special projects as required
- Support and assist internal department reporting requirements such as audit schedules, tax schedules and others
- Ensure timely submission, accuracy and validity of inventory, gross margin schedules to management.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.