PwC Released Job Openings On 17-07-2021.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies, which operates in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG..Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for PwC Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below. Interested and eligible candidates can submit application along with resume.
|Post Name||Advisory – DEALS – C&D Research – Corporate Finance – Senior Associate Position|
|Qualification||CA/CA Inter/CFA/MBA/Bachelor or Masters degree|
|Opening date for online Application||17/07/2021|
Job Description/Skills Required
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.