PwC recruiting CA/ICWA/ACS/MBA/M.Com/MFM for SAP – Treasury _FICO – Associate 2 and issued online Job notification to accept Applications. Interested and eligible candidates can fill the Job application form in online with Education and personal details and submit application along with resume.PricewaterhouseCoopers is a multinational professional services network of companies, which operates in partnership under the PWC brand. PwC is the second largest professional services network in the world and is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms along with Deloitte, EY and KPMG
|Post Name||SAP Treasury FICO Associate 2|
|Experience||03 To 06+ Years|
|Opening date for online Application||21/06/2021|
PwC recruiting CA/CMA/ACS/MBA/M.Com/MFM for SAP Treasury FICO Associate
Job Description/Skills Required
- Responsible for planning and executing SAP Implementation / Development / Support activities regarding SAP Simple Finance based on SAP S/4 HANA.
- Understand client requirements, provide solutions, functional specifications and configure the system accordingly.
- Understanding of Accounting Standards and Finance Process flows to collect the Business requirements
- Ability to create presentation/workshop decks for Blueprint and present them to the client.
- Ability to create Process Flows on client’s proposed business processes.
- Ability to articulate the differences and advantages of Simple finance over ECC.
- Ability to create Process Definition Document / Design Document (PDD) and Business Process Procedure (BPP) for the solutions provided.
- Ability to configure SAP Finance and Controlling module and deliver work products / packages confirming to the Client’s Standards & Requirements.
- Strong configuration hands-on experience in SAP Simple Finance and other Finance process
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in PwC Credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with PwC Credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.