Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
|Post Name||Staff Accountant|
|Experience||00 to 02 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
· The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
· This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
· On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
· This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
· The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.