A global conglomerate, the Aditya Birla Group is in the League of Fortune 500. Anchored by an extraordinary force of over 120,000 employees belonging to 42 nationalities, the Group is built on a strong foundation of stakeholder value creation. With over seven decades of responsible business practices, our businesses have grown into global powerhouses in a wide range of sectors – metals, pulp and fibre, chemicals, textiles, carbon black, telecom and cement. Today, over 50% of Group revenues flow from overseas operations that span 36 countries in North and South America, Africa and Asia.
|Company Name||Aditya Birla Group|
|Post Name||Supervisor Taxation|
|Experience||3 To 5 Years|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
The purpose of the role is to process all data related to Sales Accounting (Coal/Misc. Dispatches), Direct Taxation (TDS), Indirect Taxation (GST), file returns, generation of GST / e-Invoices, issue / receive TDS certificates and ensure payments within statute due date, Availing and utilizing the input tax credits and reconciling with General Ledger, GST offset with GST liability as per GST compliance, GST Consolidation of Chhattisgarh and accounting the same as per Ind AS.
• Preparation of GST return and post verification by the superior, file the return in GSTN portal along with the payment of GST liability.
• Consolidation and verifications of data of Samri mine in order to file the GST returns on monthly and annual basis. Preparation of Set off entry along with raising of Debit/Credit advice to the respective unit.
• Reconcile dispatch quantity on a weekly basis.
• Generation of documents (invoice, Sales Order, Payment Voucher and Delivery challan) from sales module for miscellaneous supply e.g. Scrap sales, employee recovery, penalty deduction etc.
• Check invoices and categorize services as per SAC code / goods as per HSN code and determine input tax credit under IGST / CGST / SGST
• Make entries and update system / records with input tax credit details
• Check and determine input tax credit availed and utilization against liability
• Prepare monthly input tax credit register by category, HSN, SAC and vendor
• Engage with vendors / internal departments to ensure that any corrections required on invoices are made in time and revised invoices are received
• Ensure that any vendor returns are verified and matched against the input tax credit as per the invoice and GST portal
• Check and reconcile input tax credit calculations with the details from authorized government records and GST portal (2A report) and also tally this with the trial balance; make updates in own system / records
• Make necessary corrections of input tax credit through journal vouchers and finalize input tax credit register on a monthly basis
• Prepare reports and MIS by way of collection of data and records and maintaining details as required; share reports / MIS with supervisor / concerned authorities
• Provide support, as may be required, during audits / answer queries and share relevant documents required for auditing purposes
• Participate in WCM activities; conduct safety observations and perform near miss reporting
• Co-ordinate with other departments, third party vendors and management to ensure smooth information flow to ensure that operations are carried out and any emergencies, challenges, issues are resolved without any losses being incurred
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.