Cost Analyst Vacancy For CA/CMA With Experience
Cost Analyst vacancies for January 2023 are released. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Emerson vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Determine cost estimate targets during the design and development process, recommending cost effective solutions
- Gather proposals, specifications and related documents and liaise with stakeholders in order to convert specifications to cost estimates for new and current products
- Utilise cost methodologies and tools and appropriate software models and packages to prepare and maintain reliable and accurate data
- Establish cost estimates of production processes and tooling costs and review alternatives or put forward recommendations for improvement
- Assess cost effectiveness of products and track actual costs relative to budget and report status on a regular basis to ensure costs are in line with forecasts
- Monitor and review data and information to detect or assess problems
- Analyse and Report cost/ profitability variances
- Contribute to cost monitoring and reporting systems and procedures and monitor trend
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.