Wells Fargo Bank Hiring CA/CMA/CS/CPA/MBA for Financial Accountant Role
Wells Fargo Bank job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Wells Fargo Bank vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Wells Fargo & Company is an American multinational financial services company with corporate headquarters in San Francisco, California; operational headquarters in Manhattan; and managerial offices throughout the United States and internationally.
Company Name: Wells Fargo Bank
Post Name/Designation: Financial Accountant
Qualification: CA / CMA / CS / CPA / MBA
Experience: 8+ Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Perform complex activities associated with maintaining ledger accounts, developing financial statements and regulatory reports
- Gather and review financial data for financial and regulatory reports
- Review data from the general ledger, unit reports and various financial systems to ensure accuracy
- Prepare and review account reconciliations and certifications
- Understand the recorded loans and how they are reported for SEC and Regulatory reporting.
- Prior experience in ACS 842 is preferable.
- Maintain knowledge of WF accounting and regulatory reporting policies.
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management policies.
- Analyze projects relating to financial accounting procedures, methods or systems
- Perform ongoing financial control functions in accordance with internal controls policies
- Provide functional advice and training to individuals
- Provide support for compliance and risk management requirements
- Collaborate and consult with stakeholders throughout the enterprise.
- Perform PL substantiation process.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.