Reliance Retail Vacancy For Graduates/Post Graduate – Work From Home/Work From Office
Reliance Retail job vacancies for December 2022 are released. Reliance Retail Limited is a subsidiary of Reliance Retail Ventures Limited (RRVL). RRVL, a subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd, is the holding company of all the retail companies within the Group. RRVL reported a consolidated turnover of ‚ 1,53,818 crore ($ 21.6 billion) and EBIDTA of ‚ 9,842 crore ($ 1.3 billion) for the year ended March 31, 2021.
Reliance Retail has adopted an integrated omni channel strategy and operates a wide array of store formats and digital commerce platforms which caters to the daily and occasional needs of the customers across major consumption baskets of Consumer Electronics, Fashion & Lifestyle, Grocery, Pharma and Connectivity. Over the years, Reliance Retail has emerged as the preferred partner to global brands.
Reliance Retail is the largest and the most profitable retailer in India with the widest reach. It has been ranked amongst the fastest growing retailer in the world in the Deloitte’s Global Powers of Retailing 2021 index. It is ranked 53th in the list of Top Global Retailers and is the only Indian Retailer to feature in the Top 100.
Reliance Retail vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Planning and forecasting inventory requirements to ensure high availability considering the internal and external factors influencing demand and supply
- Drive customer delight through faster delivery lead times by predicting and executing optimal inventory distribution across all zones
- Execute day to day operations in a smart fashion to drive stock availability, inventory health and forward forecasting
- Participate in improving ways of working through automation opportunities and building robust mechanisms for knowledge capture
- Manage and own advanced forecasting models, considering internal and external influencing factors along with seasonality, pricing, promotional events, new launches etc that impact demand and supply
- Plan the category, seller and product spread of inventory in fulfilment centres and recommend stock transfer quantities on specified frequency
- Drive high availability for customers by controlling and actioning on out of stock metrics
- Predicting demand and supply distribution and planning optimal stock replication to drive lowest customer delivery times
- Partner with Seller Leaders and drive forecast adherence and forecasting accuracy for continuous improvement
- Ensure inventory health through setting up mechanisms to optimize inventory cover, aging inventory etc.
- Drive fulfilment centre productivity by keeping unsellable inventory in fulfilment centres under control
- Own strategic initiatives around KRA improvements and bringing step changes in inventory management
- Partner with cross functional teams to drive improvements in processes
- Identify and utilize opportunities to drive operational improvements and automation
- Learn nuances of product category, demand pattern and behaviour
- Create a repository of learnings in easy to consume and understand format for continuity
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.