Vacancy for Experienced Cost Accountant
Cost Accountant job vacancies for February 2023 are released. CMA vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
GAURS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL Under the umbrella of Gaurs group of companies, are having more than 3800+ students from Pre-Nursery to XII in it’s eight year. The school is nurturing students till class XII in their Seventh year now for which admission process is already ongoing. “The School has won the award for being the “Top CBSE School in Greater Noida”, presented by Education Today. Its aesthetically planned air conditioned classroom, and other state-of-the-art facilities like air-conditioned buses, well equipped Computer labs, Resource centres for Teachers & students, well-stocked library, all help in providing a congenial environment, conducive to teaching and learning. Its painstakingly planned facilities and infrastructure in the form of Art/Dance/Music Rooms, Special activity centers and so much more, hardly leave any room to desire more it. We are proud to announce the inauguration of Gaurs International Junior Wing from the session 2019-2020. Designed with child-centric pedagogy in mind, the infrastructure supports the fun-with-learning methodology. The concept of the school caters to the twenty first century learner – inquisitive and proactive.
Company Name: Gaurs group
Post Name: Cost Accountant
Experience: 10-15 Years
Salary: ₹10-12 LPA
Job Description and Responsibilities
Roles and Responsibilities
- To perform product costing, pricing , budgeting , variance analysis , raw material costing, cost benefit analysis
- To reconcile data for decision making purpose in the plant, in consultation with the Corporate & Plant Finance team as & when required
- To ensure timely coordination and analysis of financial information including monthly financial results, budgeting
- To monitor budget v/s actual costs for the plant and report variance through MIS and discuss with the Management for the same to minimize the variance
- To perform valuation of inventory
- To ensure adherence to the costing guidelines for any costing decisions taken at the Plant level during contract / Rate negotiations
- To maintain costing and budgeting reports for the Plant
- To ensure the high level accuracy and timely submission of all MIS reports
- Full fill the Cost compliance as per the Legal requirement by the Company Act
- Daily Costing Discussion with the HODs. (Power / Manpower / Consumable)
- Daily scrap and RM Claim debit note preparation
- New Ideas for Cost Saving / Improvements
- Discussion with Management and HODs
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to Management team
- Consolidating and updating budget and validation of Budget and Variance analysis
- Other activities assigned by Management
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.