Yes Bank is one of the largest private sector banks in India and Yes Bank Limited is a private sector bank in India founded in 2004 by Rana Kapoor and Ashok Kapoor. It operates primarily as a corporate bank, with retail banking asset management attached to the bank.Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link & Other Relevant Details for Yes Bank s Group Recruitment 2021 are provided below.
|Company Name||Yes Bank|
|Post Name||Sales Manager Premiere Acquisition|
|Experience||02 to 03+ Years|
Job Description/Skills Required
- To acquire new YFB Product/program CA customer in the identified segment and reference generation from the specified catchment
- To achieve daily/weekly/monthly customer acquisition target
- To ensure initial customer handholding & M+1 activation (Right advise to customer for product and documentation, opening a/c within TAT, familiarize customers with branch service RM and processes, monitor welcome kit delivery and follow up for repeat funding and use of account for business transactions)
- To attract new-to-bank qualified customers in consistence with the Bank’s business strategy
- To assist the Business Relationship Leader in catchment mapping & scoping exercise and provide regular feedback to BRL / BBL on opportunities / customer needs / competition benchmarking
- To ensure required level of service for in-coming customers, to consult customers on credit and banking products
- To ask for referrals and recommendations from existing customers on new customers
- To cross sell credit and banking products to eligible customers
Click here for Official Notification and Apply
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.