ABB FP&A Analyst Job Vacancy for CMA/CA/MBA/MCom
ABB job vacancies for May 2023 are released. ABB vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
ABB is a technology leader in electrification and automation, enabling a more sustainable and resource-efficient future. ABB’s shared services organization which delivers operational and expert services in Finance, Human Resources, Information Systems, Legal, Global Travel Services and external Customer Contact Centers.
With employees based in five main hubs and front offices, HR Services provides mainly Business services to ABB teams across the globe as well as supports with external customer inquiries.
Company Name: ABB
Post Name/Designation: FP&A Analyst
Qualification: CMA / CA / MBA / MCom
Experience: 2-5 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
You will be working as Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst and will be reporting to FP&A CoE Hub Business Area Lead and will be a part of HR service located in Bangalore, India. In this role you will be primarily responsible for supporting the organization by compiling and analyzing metrics, identifying trends and problems, communicating information to relevant groups, and recommending actions to improve financial performance
- Performing analysis of business performance versus plan and forecast
- Performing month end closing activities and MIS reports for the respective business or functions
- Working with the other financial professionals in Divisions, Hubs, Countries, functions to understand and analyze the drivers of financial performance
- Supporting preparation of relevant organization financial reporting, business planning & forecasting and supporting audits
- Analyzing overhead under/over absorption indicating root cause also performing cost/benefit analysis and analysis of inventories, NWC
- Preparing ad-hoc reports as per business function’s request and maintaining SOPs for all activities performed
- Validating accuracy of financial data and business information and reports by performing reconciliation and review of
- Maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax, internal, external audits and reviews
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.