Fresher Accounts Payable Process Associate Vacancy in Genpact
Genpact job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Genpact vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Genpact is a global professional services firm delivering outcomes that transform business and shape the future. Genpact is an American professional services firm legally domiciled in Bermuda with its headquarters in New York City, New York. The company currently employs more than 100,000 people and provides services to clients in over 30 countries worldwide.
Job Description and Responsibilities
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Accounts Payable. We are looking for professionals with deep understanding of Accounts Payable/Invoice Processing /Accounting/ERP to process Vendor Invoices accurately and respond to queries to ensure timely payment of these Invoices
- Review and process invoices along with providing the resolutions for the invoices and releasing the invoices for Payment
- Resolve all vendor queries and requests coming via e-mails / Tickets within the agreed SLA
- Review and validate essentials of valid invoices like supplier details, PO, bank account, invoice #, invoice date, etc.
- Maintain a tracker of the exceptions and ensure Invoices/queries are handled based on the exception tracker
- Maintain exception logs for process-related exceptions as and when they occur for knowledge retention
- Independently perform transactional tasks which support the compliance, planning and execution of assigned processes.
- Follow up with requisitions (via calls/ mails or tickets) to solve hold invoices as per the AP guideline
- Adhere to the internal compliance policy and guidelines established by the management on their daily operational activities
- Perform daily internal audits to ensure all Invoices/queries are handled as per the guidelines
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.