Opportunity in Siemens CMA Inter/CA Inter/MCom
Siemens job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Siemens vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Siemens is a German multinational conglomerate corporation and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe. It is headquartered in Munich and has several foreign branch offices.
Siemens Mobility is an independent run company of Siemens AG. Its core business includes rail vehicles, rail automation and electrification solutions, turnkey systems, intelligent road traffic technology and related services.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Responsible for Purchase to Pay activities for CS business (Service Partner, OEM vendors & other vendors)
- Comply with company policies, guidelines & procedures to protect the business interests and reputation
- Responsible for Data Hygiene, Revenue & Order monitoring
Procure to Pay (P2P) Management
- To implement policies for effective monitoring of Vendor escalations
- To interact with Internal Stake holders with regards to P2P process
- To interact with Vendors for resolution of disputes
- Provision creation for anticipated bills of Vendor/Service Partner
- Monitoring of open PO with regards to delivery dates
Order to Cash (OTC) Management
- Monitoring of Internal revenue bookings of CS business
- To check & monitor the order profitablity of CS Contracts & Orders
- Data Hygiene Topics – Closure of Service Order, WBS, Purchase order etc.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.