Wipro Recruitment – Assistant Manager for FP&A
Wipro job vacancies for February 2023 are released. Wipro vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- FP&A, Reporting, Budgeting, Forecasting, Month end closing, Variance Analysis, CBA,RTR, GL Accounting.
- Project/Asset/Fund Financial reporting & Analysis
- Cost Management,
- Management Reporting,
- Statutory Financial Reporting,
- Project Cost Management,
- Project Reporting and Project Admin,
- WBS/Cost Element Management,
- Project Accounting,
- Cost Allocation, General Accounting,
- Data Checks, System Admin
- Working experience with financial information processing systems/applications
- Sound knowledge of Oracle, TM1 and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Reporting packages
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.