Monte Carlo India Hiring Fresher and Experienced CMA For Costing Role
Monte Carlo India job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Monte Carlo India is a diversified infrastructure development Company headquartered in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. Operations span in various verticals of mining, energy infrastructure, water and irrigation, buildings and factories, highways, railways and metro and have about 55 ongoing sites pan India.
Monte Carlo India vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Responsible for cost monitoring and analysis, Budget monitoring and analysis and Cost allocation.
- Assignment of new cost center.
- Preparing Reconciliation Statement of construction and other Material Statement. Also preparing Zero Budget and Compare with Actual Budget.
- Review the cost statement and minimize the Cost by taking necessary decision.
- Conducting the Project costing and work with Costing Related MIS.
- Prepare MIS report of budget V/S Actual.
- Establishing strategic cost reporting system for monitoring various overheads and devising product costing techniques as well as overseeing payables.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.