Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive.
|Post Name||Assistant Finance Manager Controllers|
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- This will be a non-traditional controllership role where in addition to strong accounting concepts a person needs to have an analytical mindset and exhibit intellectual curiosity.
- Following are some of the key responsibilities:
- Effectively managing the P&L, streamlining and innovate different processed across the organisation.
- Collaborating with team members and gain the expertise required for critical analysis and use the same to improve financial results.
- Using expertise to execute strategic initiative and provide reports to leadership more efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring correctness of P&L by monitoring month end closure activities and entries
- Leading the team efforts to do in depth analysis and do RCA of any deviations in financial statements
- Identifying potential areas to create operational efficiency, leverage technology and automate manual processes
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE