Unilever is the global company with the purpose to make sustainable living commonplace, building powerhouse brands such as Lifebuoy, Dove, Persil, Flora and PG Tips. The Unilever Compass: Purpose-Led, Future-Fit is our new, single growth strategy based on three beliefs; Brands with purpose grow, Companies with purpose last, People with purpose thrive.
|Assistant Manager Financial Planning & Analytics
|B.Com/Associate Member Of Professional Body (CA/CMA)
Assistant Manager FP&A Vacancy at Unilever For B.Com/CA/CMA
JOB DESCRIPTION :-
- Collaborate with the UniOps global teams by providing in depth insights and analytics which lead to dynamic decision making for service lines in relation to driving performance.
- Manage the central forecasting/reporting process by reviewing monthly results vs. the forecast and preparing and communicating monthly performance updates to relevant service lines and business journeys.
- Manage UniOps Finance I&A structure and contact for MDM movements.
- Develop and manage informative performance dashboards to enable relevant stakeholders to review performance in relation to KPIs.
- Lead finance analytics, Cost benchmarking for UniOps teams to align finance and business stakeholders in delivering.
- Own the processes and tooling for forecast and actual to ensure financial governance and control.
LINK FOR ONLINE APPLICATION – CLICK HERE
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.