Manager – Internal Audit Vacancy for CA/CMA/CPA in Acko
Acko job vacancies for April 2023 are released. Acko vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Company Name: Acko
Post Name/Designation: Manager – Internal Audit
Qualification: CA / CMA / CPA
Experience: 3+ Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
Internal Auditors are responsible for providing assurance about internal controls’ design and effectiveness to the management and to the Board.
- Perform the audit as per the audit policy of the company including audit scoping, planning, field work, reporting recommending action plan and tracking implementation of the recommendations.
- Audit process controls as per the audit standards, directly or through outsource audit partners, making sure the company has adequate technology and system controls to meet business objectives and customer needs.
- Understand the criticality of process under the light of overall business objectives.
- Compile data / information into a coherent report for the audit committee.
- Help in constructing Audit Plan and executing the same during the year.
- Work in conjunction with other specialist auditors, as and when required. Prepare and review audit work papers and reports documenting the result of reviews of assigned activities and recommended management action.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.