Big 4 Job: EY Hiring CA/MBA For Business Consulting Risk Profile
Big 4 Job: EY job vacancies for December 2022 are released. Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY is looking for Consultant – FS (Business Consulting). The person would be responsible for Accounting & Valuations / Financial Reporting delivery of Fund Administration services, in particular NAV production or the preparation of the accounts & reporting.
Big 4 Job: EY vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
- Complete understanding of valuations and fund pricing processes, the ability to independently resolve any issue and complete in line with KPI’s
- Complete understanding of financial reporting and the production of accounts. the ability to independently resolve any issue and complete in line with KPI’s
- Complete understanding of daily/weekly/monthly reporting requirements (including Fund Manager Recs, I&B powers, Dilution Levy, TER’s, Notional Dealings charges, Yields etc) and ensure that they are reported in line with KPI’s.
- Complete understanding of compliance/regulatory requirements in relation to regulated Funds
- Participate in the culture of ongoing process enhancements and reviews
- Complete understanding of the reports required by Statutory Reporting or any other internal team as required
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.