EY Inviting Applications from CA / CMA / CS / Post Graduate for Transfer Pricing Role
EY job vacancies for March 2023 are released. EY vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Senior is expected to Assist in sub-service line and engagement management under the guidance and supervision of team managers. He/she also manage teams comprising Tax Analysts and Advanced Analysts. The exact team structure depends on the size and complexity of the engagement.
- Delivering projects consistently by applying designated methodology, processes, standards and technology tools and with respect to turnaround, quality, handling workflow distribution and meeting volume
- Working as single point of contact on engagements for users regarding service delivery and day-to-day operations
- Conduct, perform and manage end-to-end financial transactions benchmarking studies using Bloomberg, Reuters Eikon, Loan Connector databases.
- Monitor metrics for service delivery, opportunities for improving customer satisfaction and implement appropriate modifications to process
- Instil GDS/EY culture at the individual level
- Help implement strategic initiatives, as defined by Service Line Leaders
- Proactively and timely identify operational problems and propose solutions. Escalate issues where required to the reporting Managers
- A Transfer Pricing professional with specialization in financial transactions/treasury studies (interest rate benchmarking/cash pool/guarantee fees/factoring etc.)
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of loan/bond pricing mechanisms and can work with pricing databases such as Bloomberg/Reuters Eikon/Loan Connector.
- Experienced in demonstrating project management, leadership, communication, relationship building, analytical, interpersonal, multi-tasking and organization skills and focus on quality and attention to detail
- Demonstrating advanced understanding of Transfer Pricing principles and guide the team to apply these on client projects.
- Experienced to handle multiple engagements within the practice assigned and therefore must have the ability to multi-task.
- Demonstrating strong proficiency in effectively using and understanding EY applications and databases and work extensively with various technology tools
- Experienced in handling a team of approx. 3-4 people
- Proficient in strong communication, both written and verbal and ability to present research findings
- Proficient using MS Office tools specifically WORD, EXCEL and Advanced Excel.
- Exhibit inclusive behaviour in interactions with internal & external stakeholders with strong communication skills
- Taking the initiative to seek continuous learning opportunities, coaching and mentoring feedback, key developmental experiences, self-directed learning and formal learning
- Help define learning gaps and work with sub-service line leaders and local L&D to define and deploy a process to bridge the learning gap
- Setting strategy for how work is assigned and performed under the guidance of the reporting Manager.
- Works with resource manager to ensure the strategy is met
- Exhibit a deep understanding and interest in the financial services industry.
- Awareness of other taxes in the US
- Ability to read, interpret and apply the tax legislation
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.