Experienced CA/CMA Required in EY
Ernst & Young Global Limited, trade name EY, is a multinational professional services partnership headquartered in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world. Along with Deloitte, KPMG and PricewaterhouseCoopers, it is considered one of the Big Four accounting firms.
EY is Hiring Qualified Chartered Accountants or Qualified CMA for General Ledger Manager for one of its clients at Gurugram. Looking for Immediate to 30 days notice period candidates only. Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in areas of accounting, financial reporting and MIS in a multi-national setup having managed cross functional projects.
- Knowledge of large-scale ERP and reporting systems to support financial transactions is preferred.
- Strong understanding of end-to-end business process execution or experience in a shared services environment preferred.
- Analytical bent of mind and constantly challenging existing processes and suggestions for improvement.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Excel for data manipulation & analytics is required.
- Superior presentation skills and well versed with Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks with minimal direction and supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Control, analyze and account-for Inter-company billing generating the necessary records related to accounting for such transactions in compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- Perform monthly financial close activities, which include preparation of accruals, performing reconciliations, booking journal entries, maintaining internal control documentation and perform required reconciliations.
- Assist in budget preparation and tracking actuals to budgets and provide early guidance.
- Prepare reports and financial presentations by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing financial information.
- Attend to the requirements of internal and external audits in accordance with local accounting, US GAAP, IFRS and SOX guidelines.
- Process development, enhancement and optimization of accounting and transaction processing of shared service centers bringing in efficiency, standardization improving overall controls and governance.
- Drive global projects involving cross functional stakeholders engagement and making impactful presentations to obtain buy-in.
- Support implementation / changes in IT systems to drive efficiency and scalability.
- Other duties as assigned.
How to Apply
Interested candidates can share their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.