BNY Mellon Inviting Applications for Financial Analyst Role
BNY Mellon job vacancies for February 2023 are released. BNY Mellon vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
BNY Mellon is an investments company with more than USD 33 Trillion assets under custody. We provide investment management; investment services and wealth management that help institutions and individuals succeed in markets all over the world. In the region of Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, which we have been serving since the 1900s, we deliver services to a broad range of clients seeking access to global capital markets Bank of New York Mellon – a leading financial services provider.
BNY Mellon Technology, established in 2000, is a group company of BNY Mellon operating in India, providing technology solutions to the bank. BNY Mellon Technology in India is an integral part of the bank and we provide technology development, business & technology operations and remote infrastructure management services for BNY Mellon and its subsidiaries. As an innovation-focused company, we specialize in providing insightful and new age technology solutions to help meet our clients’ business needs end-to-end.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Preparation of annual and semi-annual financial statements (including work papers incorporated in fund calculations for complex funds/clients performance), NQs in accordance with GAAP and regulatory requirements like SEC, IRS for mutual funds and perform self-review to ensure the completeness and accuracy of disclosure in FS.
- Good understanding and knowledge in accounting principles & preparation of financial statements based on US GAAP (preferable) or IFRS.
- Participates in pre and post reporting cycle project initiatives and work-streams.
- Ensures financial reports meet clients and any applicable regulatory standards. Follows process changes needed to ensure compliance with any new standards.
- Support leads in developing and executing action plans for overall quality and production standards.
- Keeps him/herself constantly informed of regulatory, industry changes, and other developments and disseminate the information to the wider team.
- Effective use of reporting system like Eagle, InvestOne, Fund Suite SX, Report Builder, ARC, Confluence and makes recommendations for system enhancements where required.
- Follows all key controls that are in place like checklists and procedures
- Contribute to process improvements by sharing ideas and working with team
Perks and Benefits
- Free Transport
- Medical Benefit (Inclusive Parents)
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.