Electronic Arts – Accountant Vacancy for CA/CMA
Electronic Arts job vacancies for January 2023 are released. Electronic Arts Inc. is an American video game company headquartered in Redwood City, California. Founded in May 1982 by Apple employee Trip Hawkins, the company was a pioneer of the early home computer game industry and promoted the designers and programmers responsible for its games as software artists.
Electronic Arts vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
Company Name: Electronic Arts
Post Name: Accountant
Qualification: CA / CMA
Experience: 4-6 Years
- Manage revenue booking for complex portfolios within Digital Space.
- Responsible for AR upload, credit notes, disputes research and resolution within agreed business timelines.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting including Transaction Register, Account Analysis Download Report, Trial Balance Report.
- Print invoice copies and keep a track of invoicing requirement by regularly updating contact details.
- Booking Accrual JE’s for revenue.
- Prepare Cash recon and ERP recon for Online Revenue Integration (ORI) portfolio
- Booking Close Cash/Fee Actual/ICO/Tax Reserve/Refund JE’s for ORI portfolio
- Prepare Balance Sheet recon for ORI portfolio.
- Investigate and instruct cash apps team to reconcile open payments/transactions.
- Responsible for the service delivery as per SLA/KPI targets for the accounting functions.
- Be part of the ERP upgrade testing and report results
- Raise IT tickets, follow-up and escalate until closure of issues pertaining to billing, source data etc.
- Represent EA in a professional manner by maintaining and enhancing a positive business relationship with internal/external stakeholders.
- Prepare Accrual vs Actuals Analysis for respective campaigns and report out variances.
- Ability to handle complex customer portfolio with multiple tasks.
- Identify opportunities for efficiencies and process improvements.
- Back-up and support other revenue analyst as applicable.
- Attending weekly and monthly status update meetings.
How to Apply
To apply for this job, visit the company’s official website or click here.