CA/CMA/MBA/MCom Job Vacancy in Accenture for Senior Analyst Role
Accenture job vacancies for May 2023 are released. Accenture vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Pricing SAN and Specialist to provide financial costing, pricing and deal shaping support to our Sales team for our large and complex Global opportunities.
- Perform analytical reviews of client budget and identify missing information. Prepare schedules for open issues and propose an action plan to address shortfalls in readiness for Accenture deal approval
- Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape/commercial parameters to calculate the price and margin using internal pricing tools.
- Assist deal teams with analysis of above to understand risks, provide mitigation and identify opportunities for a client, Accenture, and other stakeholders. Analyze financial impact accordingly.
- Understand and work within the ambit of US GAAP policies and ensure a clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholders regulatory environment.
- Co-ordinate with the tax and legal team to assure Client and Accenture tax efficiency and legality in instances of resource transfer, asset transfer, asset purchase, leasing, resale, subcontractors etc.
- Present the above financial context to the Sales Leads, Finance leads and other stakeholders to influence outcomes of deal shaping & client negotiations and assist with decision making
- Escalate, if required, deals with poor financial metrics and work with teams for those deals to improve the quality of the financial attributes before moving forward
- Commitment to thought leadership and continuous learning by regularly contributing to CDTS knowledge capital.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.