MIS Executive Vacancy for Graduates and Post Graduates in Acko
Acko job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Acko vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Company Name: Acko
Post Name/Designation: Specialist-MIS Executive
Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
Experience: 1-3 Years
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Preparing MIS reports – Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Half-Yearly / Yearly / Adhoc.
- Handling & sorting data as per requirement
- Preparation of monthly claim registers in the standardized format by using system data/external entities data.
- Preparing various claims performance analysis (Outstanding /Paid /TAT/Productivity/ ACS Etc.)
- Preparing various financial reports.(Reserve, Payment recon & mapping, Identification of duplicate payments, Failed payments mapping).
- Ability to analyze, track and Identification of duplicate payments, Failed payments mapping
- Ability to co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders extract reports, Check Hygiene correct mistakes if any, carryout RCA and find permanent solution by necessary process correction.
- Ability to understand & work independently various claims applications & other reporting applications
- Ability to understand the business management & regulatory needs work towards implementing them in Quick time, continuously improvise both turn around time & quality of reports
- Ability to learn & train & work smartly towards claims reporting automation.
- Stakeholder management-Engage with both internal & external stakeholders to understand the requirement, and present final output as per the requirement
- Be directly accountable for work conducted and perform quality checks on all reports by adopting necessary checks & controls in the reports and prepare a comparison triangle with historical data for consistency & accuracy
- Display a high sense of accountability and presence of quality mind while performing & delivering tasks.
- Candidate must have fair knowledge of general insurance, business model , departmental reporting & should have detailed understanding of operational process, logical thinking
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.