MIS Executive Vacancy for Graduates and Post Graduates in Acko
Acko job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Acko vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Acko is India’s first and fastest-growing InsurTech company which makes buying and using insurance effortlessly. It was founded in 2016 by Mr. Varun Dua- a serial fintech entrepreneur who set simplicity, affordability and innovation as its cornerstones. In a short span since its inception, Acko has partnered with major tech companies like Amazon, OYO and Ola, and is renowned for its innovative insurance products.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Preparing MIS reports – Daily / Weekly / Monthly / Quarterly / Half-Yearly / Yearly / Adhoc.
- Handling & sorting data as per requirement
- Preparation of monthly claim registers in the standardized format by using system data/external entities data.
- Preparing various claims performance analysis (Outstanding /Paid /TAT/Productivity/ ACS Etc.)
- Preparing various financial reports.(Reserve, Payment recon & mapping, Identification of duplicate payments, Failed payments mapping).
- Ability to analyze, track and Identification of duplicate payments, Failed payments mapping
- Ability to co-ordinate with internal & external stakeholders extract reports, Check Hygiene correct mistakes if any, carryout RCA and find permanent solution by necessary process correction.
- Ability to understand & work independently various claims applications & other reporting applications
- Ability to understand the business management & regulatory needs work towards implementing them in Quick time, continuously improvise both turn around time & quality of reports
- Ability to learn & train & work smartly towards claims reporting automation.
- Stakeholder management-Engage with both internal & external stakeholders to understand the requirement, and present final output as per the requirement
- Be directly accountable for work conducted and perform quality checks on all reports by adopting necessary checks & controls in the reports and prepare a comparison triangle with historical data for consistency & accuracy
- Display a high sense of accountability and presence of quality mind while performing & delivering tasks.
- Candidate must have fair knowledge of general insurance, business model , departmental reporting & should have detailed understanding of operational process, logical thinking
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.