CMA/CPA Required in LTIMindtree for Financial Reporting Role
LTIMindtree job vacancies for May 2023 are released. LTIMindtree vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro, the company was incorporated in 1996 and employs more than 84,000 people. It is one of the top Big Tech companies.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- Record and analyze financial transactions in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Prepare financial statements including balance sheets, income statements and cash flow statements.
- Maintain accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger.
- Reconcile bank accounts and other financial accounts.
- Monitor and analyze financial metrics and trends.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Respond to inquiries from internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare ad hoc financial reports and analysis as needed.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of internal controls.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Advanced knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite and accounting software.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.