Fund Analyst Vacancy in Citco
About the Organization
Citco, also known as the Citco Group of Companies and the Curaçao International Trust Co., is a privately owned global hedge fund administrator headquartered in the British Virgin Islands, founded in 1948.
It is the world’s largest hedge fund administrator, managing over $1 trillion in assets under administration. Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Interface Solutions team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
ETL / Data Mapping
- Core duties include mapping externally provided files into the Citco Normalized Data Container (NDC) tool and Xceptor ETL Tool.
- SQL knowledge is required (this can be learned) in order to create logic to translate broker-specific files into the normalized values required in the Normalized Data Container.
- Ensure client data is flowing as expected when new interfaces are implemented.
- Analyze files and validate that all product/ asset class specific data is being provided.
- Interpret business logic to define and translate data mappings; QA test and validate output using a suite of mapping tools and downstream target applications.
- Ensure successful delivery and customer satisfaction as well as management of service expectations including work products, timing, and value to be delivered.
- Create, maintain and enhance a repeatable process to ensure a quality experience for each client of Citco.
- Assist management to evolve and enhance set processes and procedures
- Take a proactive approach to solving issues, display initiative and good example by contributing ideas for increased efficiencies and/or automation of the various support procedures
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.