Fund Analyst Vacancy in Citco
Citco job vacancies for March 2023 are released. Citco vacancy details like eligibility criteria, educational qualification, official notification, application link & other relevant details for this recruitment are provided below. Eligible and interested candidates can submit their application along with resume.
About the Organization
Citco, also known as the Citco Group of Companies and the Curaçao International Trust Co., is a privately owned global hedge fund administrator headquartered in the British Virgin Islands, founded in 1948.
It is the world’s largest hedge fund administrator, managing over $1 trillion in assets under administration. Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide.
Job Description and Responsibilities
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industry’s most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Interface Solutions team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Demonstrate ownership of assigned work and ensure timely completion, in line with demanding client service agreements
- Support the conversion of any new clients and existing migrations in line with our standard operating model.
- Configuration and maintenance of interfaces that are used to capture transaction data.
- Work with internal and external clients to resolve any open trade capture issues
- Preparation of Sundry interest accrual schedules and booking them on accounting system of a portfolio of hedge fund clients.
- Performing bond interest accrual schedule in respect of a portfolio of hedge fund clients;
- Maintaining day-to-day relationships with Citco Operational Support, Middle Office and Fund Accounting teams.
- Prepare E-binder after NAV is being completed by Fund Accounting team.
- Verifying test results for all in house system enhancements
- Summarize current shift challenge and handover outstanding task to next shift personnel
How to Apply
Click here for official notification and application.
Join us on LinkedIn and Telegram Group for regular updates.
Disclaimer: The information provided above is for informational purpose only. This website do not provide any recruitment guarantee. Neither the author nor cmajob and its affiliates accept any liabilities for any loss or damage of any kind arising out of any information in this article nor for any actions taken in reliance thereon.